7/15/07

HOTTER THAN JULY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey out there in SAVVY land!

Its been awhile since I started this blog and I must say I've been quite distracted.

A few weeks ago I completed one of my short films:
FADE TO STATIC: Listening to the Radio.

There's a very strong home base at SAVAGE SEVERE headquarters giving this project a push into the 2008 Sundance Film Festival as well as a number of other local and national cinema programs. I'll be making more announcements in the not so distant future.

Well my GANGSTAS & GANGSETTES- please watch this space but more importantly, please contribute to this space!



1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

Buy tretiva 10 mg online may additionally cause you to additional touchy to daylight hours so you ought to restrict your publicity to the sun. It'll conjointly construct your skin extra fragile. Avoid any waxing (hair elimination), or optical maser treatments for the duration of treatment. Additionally, it is able to reason situation of the mouth, lips, and eyes so drink lots of water and use a moisturizer. This medicine would possibly purpose beginning defects, do consult your health practitioner in case you're pregnant or developing with pregnancy.