5/23/08

CRAIGSLIST FUN

I love how people help each other out and respond to CL ads with follow up posts. On some of those feeds you need a scorecard just to keep up. I think my fav responses are to cheap-o requests - the voice taking umbrage is usually mega pissed.

This one was too charming though:

need a raper (all NYC)
Reply to: gigs-689884765@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-21, 5:29PM EDT


going to start filming a childrens show. need someone street smart yet kid friendly to write rap songs and perform them. You will be half the creative team and will get credit as such. If the show takes off... so do you.
looking to put it on public access and see where it goes.
please contact me for further information.
thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

re: need a raper (all NYC)
Reply to: gigs-689908805@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-21, 5:48PM EDT


I think you might want to check your spelling...I think you want a "rapper"...a raper is someone who forces another person to have sex with them...not great for a kids show...

_____________

No comments: